Sep 17, 2011

Mood Raye Lagi...

since i was feel so bored, i was searching 4 lagu raya la wei...hehehe....miss my family so much..miss the moment on 1st and 2nd of eid Mubarak.. i'm grateful c0z still can celebrate it with my lovely family.. for the 1st day, we all gather at grandfather's house as usual..while waiting for family lg 1 dtg, we all take a picture of our family.. i wish to take a picture without my stepmother n his son.. but, i still need to respect my father right.. no 1 know wat we r feel for that day..n0 hal la kan...

first, we hear speech from Atok,hehe.....sob3....then we ask forgiveness to all of relatives...start from the elder one until the youngest...it was s0 perfect as in this year all 12 siblings along with kids are there...so nex year will be going sunyila.....huhu... 

for the 1st week of Eid, i was so busy with my mother in preparing for my mother's siblings... it's fun when all things that we prepared are all finished...for the 1st tym i cook "nasi goreng pattaya" almost 3 pots...and all of them habis maaa....licin...hehehe...

mood of hari raya still continue even i've start my class for last week...it was my last semester insyaAllah.... hoping that it will be going ok till the end c0z i want to find a gud j0b and next collecting money la...huhu....

at last, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all of my frens and hope u all will forgive 4 wat i hav done wr0ng b4....n dun 4get to complete puase 6 taw..hehe.....chow cin chow.....(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment